2013年11月26日 星期二

I was surprised to be chosen as an M.C. for the Information Day. I did not think I was a confident person. I kept asking myself whether I would be able to do it. Fortunately, in the M.C. training course, I learnt different skills and I was well-prepared for the challenge. The day finally came. I went back to school early to prepare for the event. I was very nervous when I was on the stage. There were many parents, classmates and teachers as the audience. I did not want to make mistakes, yet I did. I did not want to let my teachers down. I told myself to calm down and keep smiling. After I had finished my part, I went to the backstage and started crying. Ms. Tam, the vice-principals and many teachers came to comfort me. They said I was alright and I could treat that as an opportunity to learn. Now, I understand what ‘no pain, no gain’ really means. As long as I can learn from the mistakes, I will be fine and I will be able to do better next time.
1M Lai Ming Sin


 I was totally impressed by the performance of the MCs on the information day. To be honest, it was really a tough job for students, especially for those S.1 kids, to stand on the stage and speak in front of so many guests. I would say it with no reservation that all of you have done an extraordinary job! It is absolutely fine to make mistakes as long as you can learn from them and further drive yourselves to become better. From your attitude, I don’t have any doubts on that and I am sure that you have learnt a lot. You should be proud of yourselves!
Ms Helen Chu

沒有留言:

張貼留言