2013年11月5日 星期二

I like Spanish Week very much becuase there are so many activties, such as dance performance, cooking class and music performance.
I participated the dance and music performance on Wednesday and Friday. While we were watching the beautiful ladies dancing, they suddenly invited us to dance. We danced together and even after the lunch time, I lost my mind and kept on dancing. On Friday, my friends and I enjoyed the Latin Music Performance very much. It is very nice to listen to the Mexican performers play the Maxican music.
I like Spanish Week becuase we are not forced to join the activities and all of them are so fun and interesting.
3T Au Hoi Yee



Hola amigos,
Last week we enjoyed a fantastic Spanish Week in a beautiful campus full of colours and posters…music, dance and food... This was possible thanks to your very positive and collaborative disposition. We really feel lucky!
It is a privilege to work with such a passionate teachers from different Departments and help students have opportunities to see things in an interdisciplinary way.
We really appreciate all your help during the Spanish Week and we hope you had enjoy as much as we did.
If you have any suggestions and ideas for improvement next year, please, feel free to let us know. We need your input!
Un saludo,
Spanish department

沒有留言:

張貼留言