2018年1月14日 星期日

The S1 Orientation Program was held from the 29th - 31st August just before the start of the school term.

The Orientation Program was planned and conducted by our Student Association with the help of our current students who took on the roles of mentors and class leaders for the incoming S1 students. The students worked with our school teachers to plan a range of activities and learning experiences. At the beginning of the program the activities focused on team building and developing trust and friendships amongst the new students. As the program progressed, however, the activities became more targeted introducing our new cohort to some of the unique learning experiences at LTPSS such as Spanish language, dance, St. John's Nursing & our wonderful music department.

I was very proud to be part of the whole process. Not only was it fantastic to see the student leaders demonstrating and applying their leadership capabilities in such a responsible and mature way. It was also a joy to behold all the new S1 students learning and playing together, exhibiting such a wide range of positive behavior. I look forward to being part of the new S1 students' journey as they grow and flourish at LTPSS.

Mr. Andrew Stevenson





















I would like to thank my two mentors, Jessie and Wendy, for taking good care of me and my classmates. They were all very helpful and I had a lot of fun with them in the orientation week. I wish I could do this again in the future with my two mentors.
1A Wong Pui Wing



沒有留言:

張貼留言