2015年9月14日 星期一

 
This was not the first time that I was impressed by the musical talents of LTPSS students. Last Saturday, the performance in the annual charity concert was marvellous. I could not imagine how difficult it was to organize such a large scale performance by student leaders, but they did it! I could see another side of my students – they were shining on stage. I was proud of them. The concert was so meaningful. Students could make use of their talent to serve the needy. I agree with our principal that learning is more than just reading books. The students definitely learnt a lot through their involvement  I'm the charity concert.
 
Ms. Eva Chow
 
 
 
 
Charity Concert

This is the fourth year that I have participated in the Charity Concert. For me, each performance in the charity concert was to support my effort to raise fund for the needy. I am pleased that I could have a chance to participate in it as a performer, so I can contribute myself to the society. What we do today can help the needy to have a better future. If a small amount of money and effort from us can help them, why don’t we try to help them? This is really a chance to work for the charity organization, so I hope you can give out a hand to them whenever you have a chance to do so.
 
 4M Tang Yuet Ching
 
 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言