2014年12月8日 星期一

 

Fun Run
On 14th November 2014, we had our Fun Run in Tai Mei Tuk Plover Cove Reservoir Dam. The fun run is an activity to promote the development of healthy lifestyles of students. On that day all the staff and students joined the event actively. They could choose to join the fun run or challenging group. I enjoyed seeing the smiles on their faces throughout the run. I believe life is like a running journey. With perseverance and endurance, this will give us motivation to keep going. If we can break through the obstacles in our path, the bright future is waiting for us. If you do not have a practice of doing exercise, start it today!
Ms. Jovita Wong
Students Voice – Distance Fun Run
I am 6R Tommy Ng Tin Yu. It’s my honour to be the champion of Distance Fun Run 2014-2015. Fortitude and practice make success.

Have you ever faced difficulties? Of course everyone has faced difficulties, but the most important point is how we face them. Some of us just give up or even decide not to take up any challenges, but this is not for me.

When I was in form 3, the school organized the first Fun Run activity. Although I was not good at running at that time, I still joined the challenging group. I practiced and of course I faced some hard times. I told myself I should not give up and I wanted to try my best. After several practice, I got the 2nd runner up. I was happy because I accomplished my promise. Then, I gave myself a target every year – take the challenge and never give up. This year, I set a target: I am going to break the school record that I made last year. I practiced more and harder. Finally, I made it. So, never say you are the best, never stop taking the challenge. Push yourself, never give up and you can still surpass yourself.

Last but not the least, we must work hard towards our goal and to be our best.
6R Ng Tin Yu

沒有留言:

張貼留言