2014年3月25日 星期二


This is my first time joining the full marathon. I joined the marathon because I wanted to know my standard. I wanted to take this challenge. So, I set a target and practiced regularly to prepare for the race. Unluckily, I got hurt in January, but I didn't give up. Finally I finished the full marathon within 5 hours. Sometimes, I think running for the marathon is not all about fitness, persistence and volition is also important. Hey guys, hold on your belief and never give up! Keep on exercising and lead a healthy life.
Mr. Cheng Siu Wing

Eddy and I heard about this event, 'Super Language Competition' two weeks before the competition and we had so few days to practice. The competition was very tough. We were competing against other international schools, but we finally won the championship. Thanks to Mr. Arriaga and Mr. Javier's encouragements and also our intensive last minute practices. We performed a song by a 70s Argentinian dual, named 'Pimpinela' , the song is called ' Olvídame y pega la vuelta'. Pretending to be in love with Eddy added to the toughness of the competition, but it was remarkable.
4S Kelvin Ho

沒有留言:

張貼留言