2014年1月6日 星期一


I am a school choir member. Before Speech Day, we have practiced so many times and it is difficult to remember the dance steps. It took me a lot of effort to remember when to turn around and put our hands up high. Our performance was very successful and I was happy that we had a chance to perform in front of all the graduates and guests. I hope it was a present to all the graduates and I wish them a happy university life.

Cheung Ka Long 2R


 
It is always a pleasure to join the Speech Day because it is a time to see students who studied hard for the New Senior Secondary Curriculum to reap their harvest. From the smiles of the graduates I know how much they have enjoyed their secondary school life. Miss Fiona Chan and I were honored to be the teachers-in-charge of Igniting the Flame this year. 5 graduates and 5 current S.6 students were selected to be the student representatives to ignite the flame, which symbolized the passing on of our school motto – sincerity, righteousness, contemplation and practice. I was touched when I saw the flame being passed on, and I hoped the spirit would be continued. 

Miss Winnie chow

沒有留言:

張貼留言