2014年1月27日 星期一

I am Jessie Hui from 6T. This is the last year of my secondary school life. I am glad to have such a good time with my teachers and friends in the past 6 years. Facing the coming DSE, I am really streesed. Time seems never enough for me to prepare for the public exam. Luckily we have a mock exam later this month to help our revision. Future is always confusing before the graduation. Yet, I am still looking forward to the advantures on the way of life.
Jessie Hui 6T


First impressions are often lasting impressions. This is why I have chosen to write about my experience of meeting all the staff and students of Law Ting Pong Secondary School, at the annual Fun Run on December 19th. It was a sunny if not slightly chilly day as I arrived at Plover Cove not sure what to expect because, in all my years of teaching, I have never been part of a whole school fun run. The organization was impressive, so congratulations to the PE department! I was given a tag to record my time and a full set of instructions. The teachers made me feel very welcome – especially the Spanish Team who placed themselves at crucial places on the route to shout encouragement. The students looked a little puzzled but seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the occasion. There was a really positive school spirit as everyone did the walk. I was surprised to see how many took part in the Fun Run and even more surprised by some of the excellent times – so congratulations to all the winners. I was a little nervous about being placed in the advanced group for the Run with so many young and fit runners. Even so I was able to pass a few breathless teenagers before the finish, and ended up with a respectable time for someone of my age!
This introduction to LTPSS was never planned but on hindsight it proved to be a wonderful experience and confirmed all the good things I had heard about the school. Next year I shall try for one of those medals!!'
Mr. Peter Woodhead

沒有留言:

張貼留言